Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

'MY FREEDOM' (and everyone else's for that matter)

I need FREEDOM to DEVELOP!

I need FREEDOM to grow and develop my full potential! I need FREEDOM to be all that God wants me to be! I need FREEDOM to dream, to pursue my happiness, to express my opinion, to believe in my God! I need FREEDOM to blossom and bear good fruits! I need FREEDOM to spread my branches and extend them to reach the stars!

Nobody has the right to hold back from me MY FREEDOM!

Nobody is entitled to my FREEDOM but me! Nobody can purchase my FREEDOM! Nobody can abuse and misuse my FREEDOM! Nobody can exchange my FREEDOM for their own profit or interest! My FREEDOM is not an item, tax-free! My FREEDOM is not a commodity or a luxury! My FREEDOM is not subject to corrupted officials, dictators or any other self-righteous leaders!

My freedom is mine to be! My FREEDOM is not chained! My freedom is FREE!


Amartya Sen, "Development as Freedom", 2000.
http://www.amazon.com/Development-as-Freedom-Amartya-Sen/dp/0385720270/ref=pd_sim_b_3

No comments: